For the past several years, I have been using the same camping stove. It has served me well, but I am ready for a new one. I have been doing a lot of research on the best cooking stoves and I have found that there are a lot of different kinds to choose from. There are propane stoves, alcohol stoves, wood burning stoves, and even solid fuel stoves. So, which one is the best?
10 best cooking stove review
Gas ONE Propane or Butane Stove GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case Great for Emergency Preparedness Kit (Gold)
9 used from $29.03
- Duel Fuel - Compatible With Both Butane (Fuel Not Included) And Propane Fuel (Fuel Not Included), Operates On A Single Butane Cartridge 8 Oz Or A Propane Cylinder 16.4 Oz , Propane Converter Regulator Included
- Automatic Piezo Electric Ignition - Piezo-Electric Ignition That Eliminates The Use For Lighter/Matches In Order To Ignite Flame, No Need For Lighters Or Matches With This Stove
- Easy To Use - Our Gs-3400P Is Easy To Use With Adjustable Heat Dial And Automatic Piezo-Electric Ignition
- Safety Features - Built In Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System And Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism (Butane), Will Eject Cartridge When Irregular Pressure Is Detected
Camp Chef Explorer, Two Burner Stove, Two 30,000 BTU's cast-aluminum burners, Cooking Dimensions: 14 in. x 32 in
- Includes 3 ft. hose and regulator
- Includes detachable steel legs and 3-sided wind screen
- Compatible with most 14 in. Camp Chef accessories
- Two 30,000 BTUs/Hr. cast-aluminum burners
- Appliance-style temperature controls
Elite Gourmet EDB-302BF Countertop Dual Flat Burner, Electric Hot Burner, Temperature Controls, Power Indicator Lights, Easy to Clean, 1500 Watts (Black)
6 used from $25.62
- 7-inch and 6-inch Cast Iron flat cooking plates is nonstick and easy to clean up
- Dual adjustable temperature controls with LO, MED, and HI settings
- Power indicator lights offer added safety
- Powerful 1,500 watts for fast, efficient cooking
- Portable for cooking at school, office, camping trips or home
Induction Countertop Burner 3500 W /220V-240V Commercial Induction Cooker Hot Plate for Cooking Portable Electric Stove for Kitchen Home School & Restaurant Abangdun
- CAUTION: Can't heat pots and pans made of ceramic, copper, aluminum, etc. Only pots and pans made of iron and stainless steel can be heated. Power will also be reduced depending on the size of the base of the cookware (i.e. the circumfrance of the base is too small), the thickness of the cookwares base (i.e.too thick), and the material of the base of the cookware.This is a common feature of all induction cookers! Please take note of this.
- Our advantage: Most induction cookers on the market - due to long time insulation caused by bad IGBT which leads to the circuit breaker tripping or power outtage of the cooker - can not provide the minimum power 400W (400W is to about 1500W intermittent heating mode),however our R & D department has solved these problems. Where other induction cookers fail, ours succeeds in long time insulation state without overflow. Excellent for energy-saving and environmental protection.
- Why are other induction cooker on the market prone to cause the power switch to trip? The current market induction cookers have strict pot/pan thickness and voltage requirements, therefore if opperated for a long time in low voltage or high voltage work for about 5 months, the main circuit board's IGBT or fuse will go bad, it will cause a power switch trip or directly not energized. If the pots/pans are made of a certain special material, the IGBT will go bad and it will no power.
- 17 power settings: You can press and hold "+," - "for 5 seconds to quickly select the appropriate level from 400W to 3500W（400WƀW800W@0WP0W`0Wp0W 800W0W0W 0W°0W 800À0WÐ0Wà0Wè0W). 17 power setting to meet your cooking needs
- Troubleshooting:E0: Line fault E1:there is no pan on top the cooker or pans material is not suitable E2:Voltage is too low E3: Voltage is too high E4:Sensor failure E5: Thermistor failure E8:Temperature of the coil is too high E9:Temperature of the IGBT is too high.
Camp Chef Tahoe Triple Burner Stove, 30,000 BTU/Hr. Burners, Cooking Dimensions 16 in. x 38 in.
- Three cast aluminum 30,000 BTU burners - 90K BTU/hr total
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials - 30" cooking height
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included - 3-sided windscreen
- Removable legs for portability
Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting; 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10-inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 oz. butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain-coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust-proof for years of use
Jetboil Genesis Basecamp Backpacking and Camping Stove Cooking System with Camping Cookware
- Jetboil's Genesis Basecamp portable propane stove features a dual-burner design that functions as a standalone camping stove or couples with other Jetlink-compatible stoves or a Luna satellite burner to create an outdoor cooking range.
- The system's 5-liter Jetboil FluxRing camping pot with strainer lid, and 10-inch ceramic-coated nonstick fry pan give you everything you need to set a new benchmark for basecamp cooking and all stows neatly in the included travel bag.
- Ideal for all of your cooking needs in the outdoors, the beastly 10, 000 BTU heating system also boils water in just over three minutes—perfect for melting snow or making coffee.
- An attachable windscreen improves the system's performance in any weather; regulated for consistent performance down to 20 degrees F (-6 degrees C).
- Includes: Compact folding 2 burner camping stove, 10-inch fryPan, 5 Liter FluxPot with strainer lid, and system carrying bag with pocket for regulator; compatible with standard 16.4 ounce propane bottle (sold separately); One-year limited warranty.
Gas One Propane Double Burner Two Burner Camp Stove Outdoor High Pressure Propane 2 Burner Adjustable PSI Regulator and 4ft Steel Braided Hose With Removable Legs
1 used from $107.99
- PROPANE DOUBLE BURNER FOR OUTDOOR COOKING - Equipped with two burner heads, Gas One’s Double Burner provides extreme heat for various different cooking scenarios. From tailgating to catering, this burner stands out for those looking for a little more range in their heat
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION STOVE - Built sturdy and designed to last, the B-4545 demonstrates the needed combination of power and control. Along with its rugged body, the Double Burner comes with detachable legs to make portability convenient and easy to compartmentalize
- ADJUSTABLE 0-5 PSI REGULATOR WITH STEEL BRAIDED HOSE - Long lasting and reliably durable, the B-4545 comes with an adjustable high pressure 0-5 PSI steel braided regulator that allows for a secure source of gas flow
- INDVIDUAL HEAT DIAL PER BURNER - The portable burner is supplied with two individual heat dials to control each specific flame. From simmering meat to boiling water, adjust the burners flame to meet your precise need
- HIGH QUALITY REGULATOR - The Double Burner regulator ensures a safe cooking experience by monitoring the propane gas flow and disallowing further leakage when internal or external issues are detected
GasOne Square Heavy Duty Single Burner Outdoor Stove Propane Gas Cooker with Adjustable 0-20Psi Regulator & Steel Braided Hose Perfect for Home Brewing, Turkey Fry, Maple Syrup Prep
4 used from $69.99
- Portability - portable cast iron one burner camp stove, sturdy and durable design, made of cast iron long lasting and good for projects
- High heat output- fully adjustable heat-control regulator knob, power with Control
- Heavy Duty - Perfect for brewing, camping, fishing, outdoor cooking, emergency preparedness, etc. , strong and long lasting
- Safety- heat adjustable regulator included for use with propane tank, hose included for attaching to propane tank, o-ring installed on regulator to ensure that there is no gas leakage (it is possible to tighten by hand, but is advisable to use tools in order to tighten)
- Steel Braided hose - 0-20 psi adjustable regulator with Steel braided hose included to use with propane tank
KITMA 16" Gas Wok Range - Commercial Natural Gas Cooking Range- Restaurant Equipment, 110,000 BTU
- 【Continuous Pilot】Designed with a continuous pilot for instant ignition, this unit is ready for use whenever you are in needs, so this work range is perfect to best fit your business needs
- 【Powerful 111,000 BTU Burner】This wok range equipped with an 18 tip jet burner that boasts 111,000 BTU cooking power to offer all the power you'll need to cook. And it measures 16" in diameter to accommodate your different size wok
- 【Stainless Steel Construction】This range boasts a reliable high-quality stainless steel outer body and legs, which provides long-lasting durability and is easy to clean after the service
- 【Easy to Load and Adjustable】This unit's rolled front makes it easy to hold your wok. Its gradual slope design also Prevent overflow. In addition, this wok range comes with 4 adjustable feet, allowing you to level it on any surface
- 【Quality Warranty】Our products are all certified in the United States, we provide1 year labour and parts warranty. When your product has broken, we will arrange our after-sale service team to perform on-site service within 48 hours. Make sure every item we sold in integral and have a good working condition
There are many different types of cooking stoves on the market today. It is important to do your research and find the stove that is best for you and your needs. Whether you are looking for a stove that is portable and easy to take with you on camping trips, or a stove that is large and can accommodate a large group of people, there is sure to be a stove out there that is perfect for you.