A gas grill is the best option for anyone on a budget. Gas grills are easy to use and can be maintained without too much effort. A gas grill will heat up quickly, which is perfect for those that don’t want to spend hours cooking their food. The best part of purchasing a gas grill is that they are typically cheaper than an electric grill, which can save you some money in the long run.
10 best cheap gas grill review
MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel 30,000 BTU Patio Garden Barbecue Grill with Two Foldable Shelves
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- ❤ ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 46.46 L x 20.87 W x 41.14 H inch, and 29.5 inch Length when folding both of the side table of the propane gas grill
- ❤ MULTIFUNCTION AND PRACTICAL: This propane gas grill is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family, alternative all season for outdoor cooking
Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
3 used from $414.00
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in Black color
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 57"H x 48"W x 26"D. Lid Closed - 44.5"H x 48"W x 27"D. Each cooking grate is 10.16” x 17.5", for a combined measurement of approximately 20.32" x 17.5"
- Propane gas grill works with Standard 20 lb LP tank.
- Features: Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates, porcelain-enameled lid, iGrill 3 compatible (accessory sold separately), Built-in lid thermometer, Fold-down left side table, Open cart design, Fuel gauge, Stainless steel heat deflector, Panel frame
- Two burner grill is built to fit small spaces, and packed with features such as the powerful GS4 grilling system
Weber Spirit E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, 46510001 model - Black
- Perfect size for hosting a BBQ or everyday family grilling
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain even heat for the best tasting food
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cookbox that won’t rust or peal over time
- Six tool hooks for easy accessibility of grilling tools. Low maintenance and easy-to-clean grease management system
- Heavy duty caster wheels for easily moving your grill on grass or a patio
Royal Gourmet GA5403B Premier 5 BBQ Propane Gas Grill with Rotisserie Kit, Sear, Infrared Rear Side Burner, Patio Picnic Backyard Cabinet Style Outdoor Party Cooking, Blue
- Spacious Cooking Space: 738 sq. in. cooking space in total, including 566 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 172 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire warming rack that accommodate about 18 hamburgers simultaneously.
- Strong Performance: This stylish gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU), an infrared rear burner (10,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 7 high power burners deliver a total of 74,000 BTU output.
- Rotisserie Kit with Motor: Slow-roast a crispy brown whole chicken but juicy and tender meat inside by the strong power of infrared rear burner for high-heat searing or slow spit roasting, which offers added and unparalleled versatility during cookouts.
- Precise Heat Control: Simply press the electronic ignitor button to spark up burners instantly while turning the control knobs to the highest position, adjust the grilling temperature to sear, roast or cook slowly with the monitor of integrated gauge.
- Hassle-free Cleanup: Removable grease tray and grease cup collect the excess grease and residues and help reduce the risk of flare-ups in the consistent grilling. ETL Certified
Monument Grills 24367 4-Burner Stainless Steel Cabinet Style Propane Gas Grill with Side & Side Sear Burners, Built in Thermometer, and LED Controls
- ★STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS-- four main 304 stainless steel burners, one side burner, and one side sear burner with 72,000 total BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance
- ★LARGE COOKING AREA-- 723 square inches of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 513 square inchea of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area
- ★CAST IRON COOKING GRATES-- Porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
- ★STAINLESS STEEL FLAME TAMERS-- Stainless flame tamers insure even heat delivering great flavors
- ★LED LIGHTS-- LED Control Knobs for increased visibility at night
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- Boasts the GS4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Glamorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners. Left Table down width - 42 inches
- 30, 000 BTU-per-hour input main burners with fuel gauge
- Open cart design with six tool hooks and two large wheels.Built-in lid thermometer
Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Gas Grill | Liquid Propane, 2-Burner | Black
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit E-210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill. Cover is not included | Assembly required
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open – 63" H x 50" W x 32" D | Lid Closed – 45.5" H x 50" W x 24" D | Primary cooking area – 360 square inches | Warming rack area – 90 square inches | Total cooking area – 450 square inches/20.4” W x 17.5” D | Weight – 113.8
- Heavy-duty caster wheels for easily moving your grill on grass or a patio
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cook box that will not rust or peal over time
- Six tool hooks for easy accessibility of grilling tools. Low maintenance and easy-to-clean grease Management system
Royal Gourmet GA4402S Stainless Steel 4 BBQ Propane, 54000 BTU Cabinet Style Gas Grill with Sear Side Burner Perfect Patio Garden Picnic Backyard Party, Silver
1 used from $303.13
- High-powered Burners: This stainless steel gas grill has 3 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 5 burners deliver a total of 54,000 BTU cooking power.
- Sufficient Cooking Capacity: Total of 640 square inches cooking area at a total comprises 471 sq. in. stainless steel cooking grates and 169 sq. in. chrome-plated steel wire warming rack, which fits for cooking 15 hamburgers at the same time.
- Burners for Different Purposes: With the capacity of offering 14,000 BTU power, the sear burner produces intense high heat for professional style searing. The single side burner is an appropriate choice to prepare side dishes.
- Fast & Even Heat: One-button electronic ignition system, reliable enough to fire up burners immediately. Flame tamers and porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates help distribute heat evenly throughout the whole cooking surface.
- Mess-free Cleanup: Equipped with removable grease tray and grease cup to reduce the risk of flare-ups. It’s very easy to slide out and dump residues, thereby simplifying the cleanup procedure.
Royal Gourmet Event 8-Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill with Cover, Picnic or Camping Outdoor
- 8 stainless steel tube burners with 13,000 BTU each, total 104,000 BTU cooking power; supporting gas system includes 2 sets of regulators for stable, even flame
- 950 square inches cooking surface with 1/4” diameter porcelain wire cooking grates, grill more than 60 burgers or 120 hot dogs at once; Feature integrated folding windscreen to protect grilling
- Updated GB8000 II design avoids paint peeling while getting hot; Durable stainless steel control panel with big knobs, electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push
- 2 folding Aluminum surface side tables provide additional workspace, stable while setting 25 LBS stuff; Large capacity grease collection underneath firebox helps grilling last long
- Together with 60 inch length waterproof cover to protect grill against any bad weather and keep it dry and safe for all seasons
The best cheap gas grill is the Weber Q1000. It has two side tables, easy to use controls, and a lid handle that flips down.
The best cheap gas grill is the Weber Q1000. It has two side tables, easy to use controls, and a lid handle that flips down. This makes it easier for clean-up after grilling because you do not have to take out all of the pieces for this one step.