With the recent trend in healthy and organic foods, many people are looking for ways to make delicious, low fat meals. To make this cooking process easier and more efficient, there is a variety of kitchen tools available to use. One such tool is carbon steel cookware. Carbon steel cookware is an affordable and long-lasting option that is easy to clean and maintain.
10 best carbon steel cookware review
Lodge Carbon Steel Skillet, Pre-Seasoned, 12-inch
11 used from $41.31
- 14 GAUGE CARBON STEEL heats quickly and retains heat for even cooking; best for searing and browning
- Use on gas, electric, induction stovetops, outdoor grills or open fire
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Its lightweight design and long, comfortable handle makes it easy to maneuver from the stove to the table
- Easy care: hand wash, dry immediately, rub with cooking oil
- Made in USA; Approx. 12" diameter rim to rim/9.875" bottom
BK Pre-Seasoned Black Steel Induction 12" Frying Pan Skillet, Oven Safe, Black
4 used from $40.19
- Since 1851, BK is the Royal Founder of the Dutch oven and known throughout at the world for a heritage of innovation.
- Black Steel is three times denser than aluminum, corrosion and stain resistant, as well as stronger and more durable than traditional grey carbon steel
- Pre-seasoned with oil, this pan comes with a thin silicone wax coating that’s much easier to remove than a thick layer of beeswax or grease, so it’s ready to use after a quick wash with soap.
- Designed to develop a natural nonstick patina layer, this is a pan for life. The more you use it, the better and more nonstick it becomes.
- The heat-responsive design means you get the same great searing results as cast iron without the hassle.
Merten & Storck Carbon Steel Black Frying Pan, 10-Inch
- Lightweight and quick heating carbon steel delivers cast iron performance without the weight or the wait
- Pre-seasoned, Merten & Storck Carbon develops a nonstick patina with use: the more you cook the more nonstick it gets
- Oven safe up to 600°F
- Metal utensil safe
- Triple-riveted steel handle provides a sturdy grip
Carbon Steel Wok, 13 Pcs Wok Pan with Wooden Lid & Handle Stir-Fry Pans 13" Chinese Wok Flat Bottom Wok with Cookware Accessories Suitabe for all Stoves (Black)…
- 【Wok Set】13 pcs useful utensils are included in the package. Among them are 1 x Wok, 1 x Cover lid, 1 x Wok brush, 1 x Chopstick and 9 pcs stainless steel utensils. There are 1 x Rice spoon, 1 x Wok spatula, 1 x Slotted spatula, 1 x Slotted spoon, 1 x Spaghetti spoon, 1 x Soup ladle, 1 x Carving fork, 1 x Wok ring, 1 x Drain oil rack separately.
- 【Multifunctional Wok Pan】The wok pan can be utilized for a variety of cooking methods due to its very fast heating speed. Such as pan-frying, deep-fried, boiling, steaming etc. Besides, the carbon steel wok can be used on the induction stoves, electric stoves, gas ranges and other stoves.
- 【Carbon Steel Construction】The frying pan is made of high quality carbon steel, which is more durable than ordinary pans. This carbon steel wok heats up evenly and very quickly, and can also be used at extremely high temperatures without damage.
- 【Wooden Handle & Lid】 The heat-resistant wooden handle not only allows you to easily hold the wok, but the textured handle can effectively prevent slippage. In additions, the wooden lid can allow you to accelerate cooking soups, sauces and vegetables conveniently.
- 【Tips】The wok needs to be cleaned in time and kept dry to avoid rust, and it is best to apply a layer of cooking oil after cleaning.
Lodge Manufacturing Company carbon steel skillet, Black/Orange, 12-Inch
5 used from $36.86
- Heavy-duty 12 gauge carbon steel with steel riveted handles
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- The right tool to sear, saute, grill, roast, fry; great for induction cooktops
- Silicone hot handle holder protects Hands from heat up to 500-degrees F; dishwasher safe
Coating-Free Carbon Steel Pan - Durable 10 1/4 Inch Frying Pan - Pans for Cooking Healthy and Delicious Meals - Carbon Steel Pan with Removable Heat-Resistant Wooden Handle - Easy to Clean Fry Pan
- No harm: Unlike a standard nonstick pan, our black carbon steel skillet has no artificial coating, so no unwanted elements can leach into food while cooking. Safe frying pans for healthy meals.
- Thoughtful design: High-quality carbon steel makes our bacon pan more durable than a standard stainless steel skillet. Enjoy using this large frying pan for a lifetime. Use lightweight pans for cooking every day.
- Your skillet pan for any dish: Our carbon steel frying pan / big pan heats up quickly and evenly so that you get the perfect cooking temperature in no time. Practical steel pan, deep fry pan for all stovetops.
- The removable wooden handle of this stir fry pan always stays cool. Our cooking pans protect your hands from burns. Unlike typical stainless steel cookware or woks & stir-fry pans, detach the handle to make it oven-ready.
- Order our attractively priced 10 1/4 inch pan, blue carbon steel frying pan, and enjoy healthy and delicious cooking in the best cooking pan ever!
BK Black Steel Seasoned Carbon Steel Paella Pan, 15"
- Crafted from pre-seasoned carbon steel, this paella pan is specially designed to develop a nonstick patina layer over time—the more you use it, the better it gets
- Lightweight and easy to handle, this pan delivers the same great searing results as cast iron without the extra bulk
- Stronger and more durable than traditional carbon steel, Black Steel is corrosion-resistant, stain-resistant, and three times denser than aluminum
- This incredibly heat responsive pan is oven safe up to 600°F and powerful enough for grill and open flame use
- Metal utensil safe
Babish Carbon Steel Wok, 14-Inch
3 used from $46.00
- Babish 14 Inch Carbon Steel Wok (6" Flat Bottom)
- Heavy-gauge, carbon steel for rapid and even heat distribution perfect for frying and stir-frying
- Riveted wooden handles provide strength and stay cool to the touch
- Efficiently absorbs oil to build a naturally nonstick capability for easy food release and cleanup
- Safe on the grill and on gas, electric, ceramic, glass, and induction stoves
Deep Frying Pan Nonstick Skillet - WACETOG 10 Inch Carbon Steel Wok Pan to Fry Eggs Steak Pancakes Pan for Induction Cooktop Gas & Electric Stove Stir-Fry Pan with Removable Handle Flat Bottom
- 【NON-STICK & EASY TO CLEAN 】The skillet is PFOA free for healthy diet cooking. A frying pan with a non-stick feature is a good choice as its non-stick coating reduces the risk of the food getting burnt, making it easy to clean , much healthier ! With more stable build and smoother surface than the cast iron skillet, carbon steel pan will appeal to you.
- 【ALL-IN-ONE DEEPER PAN 】Super versatile and absolutely beautiful. As it is deeper（1in deep than general pans）, the handy pan can braise, strain, sauté, fry, sear, steam, boil food, and more. Our all-in-one pan can replace your fry pan, sauté pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, nonstick pan, spatula, and spoon rest. The cast iron skillet has flat bottom , Margin deeper, Less likely to spill when cooking gourmet food.
- 【EASY TO MANAGE & STORE 】WACETOG frying pan has a rounded, ergonomically solid wooden handle that's a pleasure to hold. The pan's sturdy stick handle and proper weight make it easy to maneuver when you're sautéing or transferring it from the stovetop to oven. The handle has a hanging ring, which can be hung on the wall easy storage.
- 【HIGH QUALITY CARBON STEEL PAN 】Carbon steel wok is a durable pan that distributes heat evenly, allowing you to sear foods with less risk of burning. The carbon steel pans are very good at Thermal conductivity, Conducts heat quickly and evenly, retain heat longer, saves energy and time which allows it to be placed evenly over heat source.
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STOVE TOP 】The cooking essential can be used on all heat sources, including induction, gas, glass, and electric, and is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Please note that the wooden handle needs to be removed before putting it in the oven.The pot is easy to disassemble without tools.
de Buyer - Mineral B Country Pan - Nonstick Frying Pan - Carbon and Stainless Steel - Induction-ready - 9.5"
- Carbon Steel Pan: 99% iron and 1% carbon, slippery with better sear, without any synthetic coating
- The Darker The Better: Signature beeswax finish protects against oxidation
- Nonstick Kitchen Essentials: Has natural nonstick once seasoned; Follow seasoning care instructions
- Made in France: Engineered and manufactured following the most stringent quality requirements
- About de Buyer: French maker of premium kitchen accessories, pastry equipment, and cooking utensils
Carbon steel cookware provides various benefits over other types of cookware. The pans are durable and last for many years, easy to clean, and conduct heat evenly. Carbon steel can also be recycled when it finally does get worn out.
For the best carbon steel cookware, choose brands that are made in France or Japan. You can find these brands at your local grocery store or by ordering them online.