The most popular types of grills are charcoal, propane, and electric. The most popular gas grill is a propane grill because it provides users with the ability to control the heat through gas valves. Propane grills also provide more consistent cooking temperatures than charcoal or electric grills, which can often overheat.
10 best bbq grills review
Royal Gourmet CC1830SC Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker with Cover, 811 Square Inches, Black, Outdoor Camping
5 used from $150.90
- 811 Square Inches: Includes 443 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire cooking grates, 184 sq. in. chrome-plated warming rack and 184 sq. in. offset smoker.
- Tasty Smoke Flavors: The offset smoker is firmly attached to grill to ensure good circulation of heat and smoke. Easy to open side door to add charcoal and remove ashes; air vent stokes fire instantly.
- Adjustable Pan: 2-level height-adjustable charcoal pan creates better heat control and holds up to 4.4 lbs. of coal.
- Temperature Monitor: Lid-mounted thermometer gauge helps check and monitor the cooking temperature and you can cook with great confidence.
- Ample Space: Front and side tables offer workspace for seasonings and grilling tools. The bottom shelf provides extra storage space and holds up to only 20 lb. accessories when they are evenly distributed.
Char-Broil 463354021 Performance 4-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
1 used from $291.86
- 435 square inches of cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, cast iron grates plus a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns. Porcelain-coated cast iron grates offer superior heat retention & are rust-resistant. Main cooking surface measures 24.5-inches wide x 17.1-inches deep and provides ample cooking space for about 24 burgers, while the warming rack measures 21.6-inches wide x 6-inches deep & includes the Chef's Delight tray for greater grilling versatility.
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability with LED-illuminated control knobs for ambient light and sophistication. The two-door cabinet design offers storage space for not only the propane tank, but grilling tools and accessories as well.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient stainless steel side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled for a custom setup, (Gear Trax accessories sold separately). Features a 10,000-BTU lidded side burner ideal for sauces and sides or boiling water. When the side burner is not in use, the lid folds down to provide additional work or prep space.
- Powered by liquid propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners offer long-lasting performance and emit flames from the top for even heat with no hot or cold spots.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge to easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill without opening the lid. Also features an easy-to-access, durable porcelain-coated grease pan- which can be removed for cleaning or rinsing.
Char-Broil 463375919 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Your purchase includes One Char-broil Performance Series Liquid Propane Gas only Grill | Not convertible to Natural Gas | Rotisserie, cover or LP Tank are not included | Full Assembly required
- Grill dimensions – 24.5" D x 53.1" W x 45" H | Primary cooking area – 23” W x 18.5” D | Warming Rack area – 175 sq. in. | Weight – 114.9 lbs. | Main burner BTU – 36,000 | Back of cabinet – Open | Tents – Stainless Steel
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability | Not infrared grill
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking | Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill.Wheels:Locking Casters (2)
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning | Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
Z GRILLS ZPG-450A 2020 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker 6 in 1 BBQ Grill Auto Temperature Control, 450 Sq in Bronze
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ Consistent Results Every Time: The PID technology holds the tightest temperature possible throughout your cooking for consistent results.
- ★Smoke, Grill, and Everything in Between: With its 180° to 450° F temperature range, this pellet grill has 8-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbecue, and char-grill with incredible hardwood flavor.
Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill
- Gas side has 3 stainless steel tube burners offering a total of 24,000 BTUs
- Includes integrated ignition for all burners with rubber grip control knobs
- 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 charcoal, 99 gas) / 2 wheels for mobility
- 557 sq in total cooking space (262 charcoal, 295 gas) / Model# GBC1793W / Cast iron cooking grids
- Painted steel control panel with stainless steel trim / LP tank not included
Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
Broil King 958344 Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill, 5-Burner, Stainless Steel
- MAKE THE PERFECT STEAK - with patented stainless steel Dual-Tube? burners and the innovative Flav-R-Wave? stainless steel cooking system, the Regal S590 Pro will give you even temperatures across the cooking surface ensuring juicy and delicious results
- DURABLE COOKING GRIDS - solid rod 9mm stainless steel cooking grids are up to 56% heavier than those in comparable grills, providing great heat retention and giving bold sear marks; stainless steel provides lasting durability so your grill is always ready
- COOKING VERSATILITY - 55,000 BTU main burner output and 625 sq. in. of primary cooking area ensure that you have power and space to cook for the whole family; a 10,000 BTU side burner and 15,000 BTU rear rotisserie burner let you cook more with your grill
- MAKE YOUR NEXT COOKOUT A BIT BRIGHTER - the cool blue LED-lit control knobs let you see exactly where the controls on your grill are set and add a stylish glow to your outdoor patio space
- PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA - with a limited lifetime cookbox warranty, 10-year warranty on burners, cooking grids, and Flav-R-Wave, and 2-year warranty on remaining parts and paint, rest easy knowing your grill will perform for years to come.Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
Royal Gourmet CD1824E 24-inch Charcoal BBQ Grill Outdoor Picnic Patio Cooking Backyard Party
- SPACIOUS COOKING AREA: A total of 474 square inches cooking area, including 368 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cooking grates and 106 sq. in. stainless-steel warming rack.
- HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE CHARCOAL PAN: Height-adjustable charcoal pan, that can fine-tune the temperature during grilling, ensures the best performance.
- EASY TO ADD COALS AND CLEAN ASHES: With the charcoal access door at the front, coals can be quickly added during grilling. The galvanized draw-out ash tray collects ashes and makes it easy for dumping.
- AMPLE SPACE FOR PREPARATION AND STORAGE: Two folding side tables offer extra work or prep space, and the bottom shelf provides additional storage space.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: Two large wheels allows for easy-moving and can withstand the elements. Available grill cover CR4701.
Char-Broil 463352521 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
1 used from $275.99
- 425 square inches of primary cooking space over porcelain-coated cast iron grates which offer superior heat retention and rust resistance. Also features a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability; simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly; cart design offers convenient LP tank storage capabilities
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner startups at the push of a button; Porcelain-coated grease pan can be removed for easy cleaning; Chef's Delite accessory tray included for greater grilling versatility
- Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners emit flames from the top to allow for even heat and cooking; 10,000 BTU lidded side burner is ideal for preparing sides and sauces. When not in use, lid folds down to protect the burner and offers incremental work or prep space
- Assembled dimensions: 50.3-inches wide x 45.4-inches high x 20.1 inches deep.
Char-Broil 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
1 used from $361.76
- Exclusive stainless steel finish for increased style and durability
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks juicier food
- 450-square-inches of primary cooking space is great for most cookouts
- Porcelain-coated grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Reliable push-to-start electronic ignition and swing-a-way warming rack for added versatility
There are many different types of barbecue grills to choose from. All sorts of features and functions make doing your research a bit more difficult, but you’ll find the perfect grill for you with a little help from this article.
-BBQ grills come in all shapes and sizes, so finding one that fits your needs is not difficult.
-You should know what your barbecue objectives are before shopping: do you want a smoker or just an open flame? Is it portable or stationary?