People who love to cook outside should seriously consider using a barbecue that’s fueled by gas. Gas grills are easy to start, offer even cooking temperatures, and require little maintenance. Propane is the most common gas used with gas grills because it burns cleaner than other fuels such as charcoal or wood.
A Weber Summit Gold grill with a stainless steel coated porcelain-enameled cooking surface is one of the best barbecue gas grills on the market today.
10 best barbecue gas review
Char-Broil 463352521 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
1 used from $284.99
- 425 square inches of primary cooking space over porcelain-coated cast iron grates which offer superior heat retention and rust resistance. Also features a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability; simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly; cart design offers convenient LP tank storage capabilities
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner startups at the push of a button; Porcelain-coated grease pan can be removed for easy cleaning; Chef's Delite accessory tray included for greater grilling versatility
- Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners emit flames from the top to allow for even heat and cooking; 10,000 BTU lidded side burner is ideal for preparing sides and sauces. When not in use, lid folds down to protect the burner and offers incremental work or prep space
- Assembled dimensions: 50.3-inches wide x 45.4-inches high x 20.1 inches deep.
Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
Royal Gourmet GA5403B Premier 5 BBQ Propane Gas Grill with Rotisserie Kit, Sear, Infrared Rear Side Burner, Patio Picnic Backyard Cabinet Style Outdoor Party Cooking, Blue
- Spacious Cooking Space: 738 sq. in. cooking space in total, including 566 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 172 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire warming rack that accommodate about 18 hamburgers simultaneously.
- Strong Performance: This stylish gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU), an infrared rear burner (10,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 7 high power burners deliver a total of 74,000 BTU output.
- Rotisserie Kit with Motor: Slow-roast a crispy brown whole chicken but juicy and tender meat inside by the strong power of infrared rear burner for high-heat searing or slow spit roasting, which offers added and unparalleled versatility during cookouts.
- Precise Heat Control: Simply press the electronic ignitor button to spark up burners instantly while turning the control knobs to the highest position, adjust the grilling temperature to sear, roast or cook slowly with the monitor of integrated gauge.
- Hassle-free Cleanup: Removable grease tray and grease cup collect the excess grease and residues and help reduce the risk of flare-ups in the consistent grilling. ETL Certified
MASTER COOK Gas Grill, BBQ 4-Burner Cabinet Style Grill Propane with Side Burner, Stainless Steel
- ►36,000-BTU 4 burner propane gas grill with 12,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
- ►This propane gas grill has integrated piezo ignition system ensures quick and reliable startups
- ►400 square inches of primary cooking area on heavy duty enamel grates of the propane gas grill plus 118 square inches of secondary cooking on procelain-coated swing away rack
- ►Stylish and durable stainless steel lid and control panel, lid-mounted temperature gauge for easy cooking control
- ►Stable cabinet structure, easy assembly. 4 casters for easy portablility and keep the propane gas grill place wherever you want
Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill
- Product measures approximately 49.75'' H x 28'' W x 64'' L Carton measures approximately 14.96'' H x 24.8'' W x 41.34'' L Weighs approximately 89.5 lbs. (102.7 lbs. in the box) Model# GBC1793W
Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
1 used from $290.00
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control.Cooking System:Convectional
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Metal side shelves fold down when not in use.
- Convenient access storage cabinet to store propane tank and accessories. Grill sits on 4 casters, two of which lock for mobility and stability.
Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
3 used from $386.14
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in Black color
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 57"H x 48"W x 26"D. Lid Closed - 44.5"H x 48"W x 27"D. Each cooking grate is 10.16” x 17.5", for a combined measurement of approximately 20.32" x 17.5"
- Propane gas grill works with Standard 20 lb LP tank.
- Features: Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates, porcelain-enameled lid, iGrill 3 compatible (accessory sold separately), Built-in lid thermometer, Fold-down left side table, Open cart design, Fuel gauge, Stainless steel heat deflector, Panel frame
- Two burner grill is built to fit small spaces, and packed with features such as the powerful GS4 grilling system
Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill, Black
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included ,Left table down width - 42 inches
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 44.5H x 52W x 27D
- 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
6 used from $235.61
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
Permasteel PG-A40301-BK 3 Burner Outdoor Patio Gas BBQ Propane Grill, Black
- 3 BURNER GAS BBQ: Cook up to approximately 33 burgers on a total cooking surface of 512 Square inches. 381 Square inches of primary cooking surface and 131 square inches of secondary cooking surface
- STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: Three stainless steel burners with a powerful total of 30,000 BTU offer ideal heat control and long-lasting use
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISTRIBUTION AND RETENTION: Two porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates provide optimum heat retention and distribution
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Side shelves with barbecue tool hooks can be folded down for convenient storage, while the 4 caster wheels make it easy to wheel out of the way when not in use
- COMPACT SIZE: Measures 51.2" x 24.1" x 45.1" and is ideal for entertaining bigger groups in you backyard, patio, and other outdoor spaces
The best BBQ gas is the one that suits your needs. With so many different brands to choose from, it may seem difficult to find the perfect mixture of taste and quality.
The best BBQ gas is the one that suits your needs. If you are looking for a specific taste or quality, then you will want to do research on what your personal preference is before making a purchase.