The experience of cooking and eating food outside on a grill is one of the best feelings you can get. For some people, smoking meat is the only way to do it at all. As we continue on with our Fourth of July barbecue plans, we thought we’d show you some great smokers that will make it easier to cook up anything from burgers to pork butt.
10 best backyard smoker review
Masterbuilt MB20070210 Analog Electric Smoker with 3 Smoking Racks, 30 inch, Black
4 used from $148.75
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Temperature control is easy with analog dial
- Wood chip tray slides out for easy ash removal
- Three chrome-coated smoking racks
- 1,500-watt heating element for even, consistent smoking
Royal Gourmet CD1824EN 24” Charcoal Grill Outdoor Smoker with Side Tables Backyard Griller Party BBQ Picnic Patio Cooking, Black
- Large Grilling Space: A total of 474 sq. inches grilling space, including 368 sq. inches. primary cooking area and 106 sq. inches stainless-steel warming rack for the perfect smoking experience and could grill food for more than 8 people at one time.
- Lift-able Charcoal Pan: Adjustable charcoal pan is more user-friendly, to adjust firepower for different foods. Fine-tune the temperature during grilling ensures the best performance.
- Convenient Access for Adding Coals: With the front charcoal access door, coals can be quickly and conveniently added during grilling with minimum loss of heat.
- Free Movement & Large Storage Space: Two large rolling wheels is easy to move around and two side tables and bottom shelf offer extra prepare space as well as additional storage.
- Easy to Clean Up: The galvanized draw-out ash tray collects ashes and makes it easy for dumping ash with no hassle. Simply slide it out with the convenient handle bar.
Giantex Outdoor Smoker with Double Doors, 2 Detachable Grill Netting Smoking Racks, Charcoal Pan & Water Pan, 4 Air Vents, Thermometer, Vertical Charcoal Smoker for Barbecue Camping Backyard Grill
- 〖Intuitively Temperature Regulation〗: There's an easy-to-read thermometer on the door that can help you monitor the internal temperature during the barbecue process. Meanwhile, both sides of the charcoal smoker have four vents and you can adjust the firepower and control the smoking effect by opening or closing the vents.
- 〖Large Cooking Capacity〗: Our smoker is equipped with two grill nettings to provide you with plenty of cooking space. The grille is detachable and can easily meet your different barbecue needs. You can use grill netting to roast fish, meat, vegetables, or even a whole chicken. It's an ideal choice for your outdoor barbecue.
- 〖Convenient Double Door Design〗: Unlike other smokers only have one door, our smoker owns double door design. When you want to check the food or add the wood, you just need to open one door, which reduces the contact between charcoal and air, thus greatly improving the safety of barbecue and ensuring keep the food flavor.
- 〖Temperature Resistant Iron Structure〗: The overall frame is made of high temperature resistant spray-painted carbon steel. The chromium plated grills and brackets have a good thermal conductivity and shorten cooking time. Each door has a spring-shaped handle, which could effectively insulate the hot.
- 〖Easy to Operate〗: This is a multi-function oven that combines charcoal roasting and smoking. You just add the burning wood chips to the charcoal basin to make it produce more smoke. Then close the door and you could get delicious smoked food in a few hours. Look, sometimes cooking is that simple!
FAMAPY Charcoal Grill Barbecue Grill with Cover Thermometer, BBQ Grill Smoker for Camping Backyard Picnic Cooking Black (15.7”L x 15.7”W x 33.1”H)
- [Great Heating Control]: Anti-rust adjustable aluminum vent dampers can achieve heating control without lifting the lid. The handles allow you to lift the grate to deal with charcoal.
- [Multifunctional]: Access doors allow you to check the foods on the cooking grates or add charcoal in fire bowl. The handles make transporting, basting and cooking a breeze. Chrome plated cooking racks accommodates large cuts of ribs, meats, chicken, turkeys, pizzas, sausages, cheeses and other foods.
- [Safe and Durable Material]: Made of painted steels with high temperature resistant layer and strong legs make it more stable and durable in daily use. The heavy-duty and durable steel-plated charcoal grate is designed to withstand the heat of any charcoal fire.
- [Easy Assembly]: Detailed instruction and accessories included, you’ll not get stuck with the assembly. Every piece is labeled and all hardware with tools are included with instructions. Overall Dimension: 15.7”(L) x 15.7”(W) x 33.1”(H).
- [Reliable Customer Service]: If you have any questions, please contact us with your order number. We will respond to your concerns within 24 hours.
Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn Reverse Flow Smoker
1 used from $486.14
- 1,060 total Square inch cooking surface- 751 Square inches in the main chamber, 309 Square inches in the firebox chamber
- Reverse-flow smoker employs a Series of 4 baffles to guide heat and smoke through the main chamber delivering an even and delicious result
- Removable baffles and optional smokestack locations for a customizable setup. Number of Grates: 4
- Firebox chamber features large stainless Steel fuel basket and clean-out door for easy ash removal
- Heavy-gauge all-steel construction, porcelain-coated cooking grates and multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
Dyna-Glo Signature Series DGSS1382VCS-D Heavy-Duty Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker & Grill
3 used from $248.70
- Features five chrome-plated cooking grates and a total cooking space of 1382 square inches
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Body Construction. The temperature gauge features a smoke zone which indicates the ideal temperatures for infusing the perfect amount for smoking flavor. Also, the cool to touch handles, allow you to access fuel and food safely.
- Cool-touch spring lid grip provides safer access to food
- Stainless temperature gauge with "Smoke Zone" indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor
- Oversized steel wheels for mobility before and after use
Weber 40020 Smokey Joe Premium 14-Inch Portable Grill , Black
4 used from $43.68
- Grab the handle of your Smokey Joe Premium portable charcoal grill and throw a BBQ, tailgate, or grill lunch anywhere you go. Its lightweight design and carry handle make it easy to pack up your charcoal and grill wherever the day takes you.
- Holds up to five burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Compact and lightweight for grilling on the go
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- The Tuck-N-Carry lid lock doubles as a lid holder to avoid placing lid on the ground
Kamado Joe, Big Joe II Charcoal Grill
- Breakthrough air Lift hinge reduces dome Weight by 96%
- Exclusive divide & Conquer flexible cooking system multilevel, half-rack design doubles cooking space and frees you to cook different foods on different levels and on different cooking surfaces
- Patented, All-Aluminum, no-rust, rain-proof control tower top vent maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management
- All-new, double-thick wire mesh fiberglass gasket offers superior air-tight seal and 10 times the life of normal industry gaskets
- New advanced multi-panel firebox six-piece design eliminates breakage
Traeger Grills Ironwood 885 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker with Alexa and WiFIRE Smart Home Technology, Black
2 used from $1,175.59
- NEVER USE GAS OR CHARCOAL AGAIN: Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste; The Ironwood 885 takes it to the next level with precise temperature control. 500 °F Max Temp
- CONNECTED HOME TECHNOLOGY: WiFIRE technology connects your grill to home WiFi and the Traeger app allows the user to control the grill from anywhere; Alexa technology allows you to do it all by voice
- VERSATILE BARBECUE COOKING: The Ironwood 885 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ all on the same grill; The Porcelain grill grates makes clean up a breeze
- THE MARKET LEADER IN PELLET GRILLS: The Traeger Ironwood is the best-selling pellet grill; The upgraded the Ironwood with D2 drivetrain starts quicker, heats up faster, and puts out better quality smoke
- BUILT FOR FAMILY COOKING: 885 sq in of grilling space that can accommodate ten chickens, or seven rib racks, or nine pork butts effortlessly; The built-in meat probe allows you to cook to perfection
SUNLIFER Charcoal Smoker Combination Grills: 17" Patio Vertical BBQ Smokers Combo Portable Grill | Heavy Duty Backyard Barbecue Outside Meat Smoker for Outdoor Cooking
- EASY ASSEMBLY PORTABLE BARBECUE SMOKER: Unlike other drum smoker, this modular barrel smoker and grill can be used as a full-set charcoal smoker, an adjustable height of charcoal bbq grill and two small camping grills. It's more compact and portable to seperate and put into your car trunk for outdoor smoking, barbecuing, grilling
- MULTI-PURPOSE CHARCOAL SMOKERS AND GRILL: The 8 in 1 combination smokers grill is not only as a smoker for your smoked flavor and juicy meat, but also as a bbq charcoal grill and smoker for your burgers and sausages. It ideals for backyard party grilling, garden smoking, steaming, baking, braising, roasting, searing, outdoor cooking
- DOUBLE ACCESS PANELS VERTICAL SMOKERS: The lower layer door of bullet smoker is easy to look-over the fire, add charcoal, flavor pellets or wood chips and regulate the air to maintain a steady low temperature for smoking. The upper layer smoker panel can be used to quickly food checking without losing extra heat
- MASTER YOUR MEAT SMOKERS: Starts fire on charcoal pan, put on the upright grill & smoker layer, filled in water pan, places your meat on the racks, controls the air damper & monitors the thermometer on your patio smoker grill, you will enjoy a moist smoked flavor meat. 4 hanging hooks ideal for smoking cuts of meats, fish, sausages
- DECENT CAPACITY ROUND BBQ SMOKER GRILL: Features with two heavy duty chromed-plated grates, this outside grill & smoker combo provides up to 453 square inches cooking space for smoking large cuts of meats, turkeys, ribs, beef, chickens, cheeses and other. The heat-resistant bakelite handles will be staying cool while smoking & grilling
If you are looking for a hearty way to cook out, look no further! The best backyard smoker will give you a more delicious and juicy result than grilling.
The best backyard smoker will give you a better tasting end product that is juicy and flavorful. It may be more expensive up front, but it is worth the investment.